Photo via: firefly-path.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No Sew Fairy Wings Tutorial Part 2 of 2 by *vickybunnyangel on deviantART
- How to make a Fabric USA Map – Mommy Is Coo Coo
- How to Find Flower Fairies and other Flower Fairy Activities
- Looking for creative, fun and inexpensive ways to decorate your home? Here’s a super cute idea: make your own fairy lanterns. They look stunning, romantic and magical, with the flickering light going through the beautiful fairy silhouettes. These fairy lanterns are surprisingly easy to make and only require a few simple …
- How to organize and fold your fabric stash (and great photos to drool over!)
- how to dye fabric quick and rough shibori style
- how to cover a lampshade with fabric. I have a few lampshades that could use a makeover….
- Firefly String Lights – Urban Outfitters
- make fabric flowers in 30 seconds from the natural maker mom at satsuma designs holiday decorating
- Paw With Wings Stained Glass Sun Catcher
- Our fairy fort reading nook we made with a Pier 1 papasan chair, an IKEA canopy, curtain lights and floral garlands. Such a magical place to read or nap!
- fairy wing tutorial – Lady of the One Ring