Photo via: glorioustreats.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- cut up two water bottles to make a cookie container. i really must try this for Xmas!
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Painted tin cans make wonderful and customizable planters! Just remember to punch a hole in the bottom for water drainage.
- Water Color Pillows | DIY Spring Room Decor Ideas for Teens | Easy Summer Crafts for Kids to Make
- Make your own magic glitter slime! Step 1: Empty a full 6oz bottle of Elmer’s Glitter Glue Step 2: Add ½ tbsp baking soda Step 3: Add 1½ tbsp contact lens solution Step 4: Knead and … voilà! Ooey, goo-ey and Elmer’s Glue-y!
- I made a custom clock using Cricut Design Space and Im in LOVE! You can make one too.
- DIY guinea pig paw prints tutorial. Make custom prints of your pigs!
- So many ideas for chalkboard paint and a recipe for how to make your own custom colors.
- Make easy custom cards, invitations, and gift tags embellished with these charming sprinkle-topped lollipops.
- I made a custom clock using some paint, vinyl and Cricut Design Space. Im in LOVE! You can make one too.
- Easy Sharpie Glass Tutorial – make custom glasses with sharpie paint pens. Easy craft. via @brendidblog