Photo via: learnplayimagine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- Make your own magic glitter slime! Step 1: Empty a full 6oz bottle of Elmer’s Glitter Glue Step 2: Add ½ tbsp baking soda Step 3: Add 1½ tbsp contact lens solution Step 4: Knead and … voilà! Ooey, goo-ey and Elmer’s Glue-y!
- Add leaves to baking soda and water, boil, and then use the skeleton for your crafting needs!
- going to be buying a lotttt of baking soda(: this is awsome and cheap!
- Homemade tub, tile, and grout cleaner – 1/2c baking soda 1/4c hydrogen peroxide. 1tsp Dawn.
- Use nature’s amazing color palette to create beautiful dyes from plants. Tuck leaves between purchased dish towels and tap firmly with a hammer to make twin impressions. Repeat, leaf by leaf, until you’ve achieved your desired design. Finish your creation by ironing the towels on low to minimize fading.
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- How to turn an old dresser into a TV Stand Paint Color Valspar Lilac Muse
- These beautiful rock garden markers have been painted with special outdoor paint. They look beautiful in the garden – get the instructions to make your own!
- A mermaid cupcake tower diy that you can make for cheap. Use Olyfun craft sheets and buckets from the dollar store to create this whimsical beach bash cupcake tower. A great way to add a burst of color to your party decorations.
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- How to make A 3D paper star out of American color paper (free printables)