Photo via: papernstitchblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To make doily Bowls out of clay -If you want to see other vintage doily crafts for kids and adults alike then click through to see the rest of the roundup!
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- This would be great for the backyard! Firepit in 4 easy steps (click through for tutorial)
- Click through for tips on how to make a coconut milk smoothie for weight loss. Includes links to recipes, too! Paleo,GAPS, SCD, Trim Healthy Mama, Dairy Free.
- Adorable! cactus pincushion DIY (click through for tutorial)
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- 15 FUN tutorials on DIY Home Decorations: How To Make Unique re-purposed Wreaths! | A Piece Of Rainbow
- Learn how to make your own concrete tray! Click for more information!
- Make these SUPER easy and inexpensive DIY custom coasters from maps! And give them as a popular and meaningful hostess gift, housewarming gift, birthday or holiday gift! They are ALWAYS a hit! Easy to follow tutorial from heatherednest.com
- Copper is such a beautiful accent, and curtain rods can be so expensive! These DIY copper curtain rods are both chic and affordable, and they are so so easy to make. Read the full tutorial for how to make copper curtain rods.
- Here is a step by step tutorial on how to make your own Mason Jar Sewing Kit – great to make as gifts for the crafty people on your gift list!
- How to Make Holiday Buffalo Check Plaid Pillows from a $3 Target Blanket – Happiness is Homemade