Photo via: thekitchn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Throw an Under The Sea First Birthday Party
- Dont throw it away! How to make hand milled soap from leftover soap scraps | PreparednessMama
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Salt Wash Finish on Furniture – Refunk My Junk – DIY Furniture Finish Tutorial – How to Paint Furniture with a coastal look
- DIY Sea Glass Mason Jar — use your sea glass collection to make this fabulous candle holder for your home.
- DIY Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub – you can make this in under FIVE minutes, and it smells incredible!
- Arty Crafty Kids | Craft | Paper Plate Jellyfish Craft | Easy Jellyfish craft for kids – perfect for an under the sea theme at school or preschool!
- This Cereal Box Aquarium kids craft is so much fun to make! Use sea shells, stones, sand, pipe cleaners and make fish to create your own aquarium! via @bestideaskids
- How to make an easy beginner soap. This post also includes ideas for customizing it and making it fun!
- These FELT WATERMELON NECKLACES are super quick and easy to make. They are perfect for brightening up an outfit for children, or adults 😉 Find out how to make
- I started with a dresser drawer and ended up with a decorative storage box. Let me show you how to make a chalkboard box. HOW TO FLIP A DRAWER INTO AN ADORABLE CHALKBOARD BOX
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!