Photo via: thethingswellmake.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- How to make a tulle skirt. This post has pictorials for the math part and the sewing part, so it makes it super easy.
- Make a puff quilt with this simple tutorial. Also known as a biscuit quilt, this easy quilt is perfect for even a beginner to make and so cute! Makes a great baby shower gift or birthday present.
- Find out how to make this Lavender Oatmeal Goat Milk Soap. It is some of the best soap you will ever use! Great for calming dry itchy skin.
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- If you have a pool, towels and bathing suits are bound to pile up quick. Keep things tidy with this DIY trick. This versatile project can also be used to hang jackets, hats and bags, making it perfect for non-pool owners too. Get the tutorial at The Summery Umbrella.
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- 18 DIY Room Decor Ideas for Crafters (Who Are Also Renters) DIYReady.com | Easy DIY Crafts, Fun Projects, & DIY Craft Ideas For Kids & Adults
- Dont throw it away! How to make hand milled soap from leftover soap scraps | PreparednessMama
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.