Photo via: whilecamdensleeps.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- How to make an easy beginner soap. This post also includes ideas for customizing it and making it fun!
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- Make a puff quilt with this simple tutorial. Also known as a biscuit quilt, this easy quilt is perfect for even a beginner to make and so cute! Makes a great baby shower gift or birthday present.
- This DIY floating shelf mirror is so easy to make, but makes a huge…
- Stress ball, fidget ball, whatever you want to call it… you need one to help you calm down. Heres how to make a DIY stress ball–its super easy!
- This lettered hat is perfect for the beach and is super easy to make. All you need is a wide- brimmed hat, thread and glue. Perfect for a beachy ootd!
- Super easy teething protector for crib. Made with fleece. Just cut and tie. Ill have to remember this and make it!!!
- We love a good book at our and while we probably have dozens of bookmarks it seems we can never keep track of them or they are always falling out of the books. These DIY Ribbon Bookmarks are easy to make and are so fashionable! They are great for keeping for your favorite novel, for…
- Giving a fun spring gift has never been so easy! These DIY Paper Bag Bunny Treat Bags are not only simple to make but affordable too!