Photo via: thesnug.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make this super cute diy craft idea with a little glow paint, burlap and a Transform Mason handle. Makes a terrific bug catcher jar!
- Here is a step by step tutorial on how to make your own Mason Jar Sewing Kit – great to make as gifts for the crafty people on your gift list!
- Get Rid Of Mosquitoes With This Non-Toxic DIY Mason Jar
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- How to make your own mason jar holders
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- DIY Sea Glass Mason Jar — use your sea glass collection to make this fabulous candle holder for your home.
- 25 Mason Jar Ideas for Fathers Day: Tons of gift ideas to make Dad feel special on Fathers Day, food, crafts and decor.
- Has your Mason jar collection gotten a bit out of control? Were here to help! Check out these creative ideas for Mason jar decorations, centerpieces, planters, and more.
- DIY Pallet Mason Jar Chandelier / light Fixture, awesome lighting idea to give a try!