Photo via: nifymag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: lighthouse
- Clay Pot Birdbath More
- How To make doily Bowls out of clay -If you want to see other vintage doily crafts for kids and adults alike then click through to see the rest of the roundup!
- Illustration transfer on polymer clay using simple everyday tools
- Follow these simple instructions to make a beautiful DIY clay hand ring dish thats both beautiful and functional atop your desk.
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- This easy to make craft is great for the kids. Check out these Easy Flower Pot Bunnies
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Vibrant Summer Pots for Planting | Add a pop of color to your garden with just a few inexpensive clay pots and some outdoor paint!
- Create DIY Fruity Wooden Bracelet Trinket Boxes with a wooden bracelet and clay to create the perfect desk accessory
- Hot pot holder with wine corks – huh, a frame, a glue gun, and corks.
- Dry brush and stamp on a terra-cotta pot for a cheap, quick and easy home decor gift idea. A perfect diy idea for Mothers Day