Photo via: theturquoisehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make Nail Varnish Marbled Coasters. These beautiful marbled coasters are beautiful as so simple to make. A great homemade gift and DIY craft
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Pallet flag for front porch.. Pallets are so easy to get from many companies in town.
- Copper is such a beautiful accent, and curtain rods can be so expensive! These DIY copper curtain rods are both chic and affordable, and they are so so easy to make. Read the full tutorial for how to make copper curtain rods.
- Gather Here With Grateful Hearts / Wood Sign / Hand-Painted Calligraphy
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!
- Make these SUPER easy and inexpensive DIY custom coasters from maps! And give them as a popular and meaningful hostess gift, housewarming gift, birthday or holiday gift! They are ALWAYS a hit! Easy to follow tutorial from heatherednest.com
- How to Make a Flower Lei Tutorial – Making a flower lei is much easier than it looks. See how I made a floral necklace with fresh flowers. Great for graduation or weddings. Makes a perfect DIY Mothers Day Gift.
- This easy DIY Stamped Friendship Tea Towel is the perfect gift from the heart. Make one to give and make one to keep. Stampin! Up Eastern Beauty set is the star of this craft project.
- How To Make A Dandelion Globe These are quite possibly the most beautiful things I have seen in a ve