Photo via: howtobuildit.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shaving Cream Dyed Easter Eggs (So fun for kids!) | CraftyMorning.com
- The best, easiest, and cheapest DIY marbled paper is done with shaving cream marbling. This is one of our all-time favorite art activities.
- Clever Easter project. What to do with old sheet music. (and old plastic eggs!)
- DIY Monogram Spring Easter wreath. This colorful wreath decorated with burlap and Easter eggs is the perfect springtime front door statement piece.
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- how to dye fabric quick and rough shibori style
- Why leave the fun of hunting prizes to the Easter egg hunt? Hold your very own candy cane hunt with the kids this winter and let the magic begin!
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- Fill eggs with paint and toss them at canvas. Add it to the bucket list
- Burlap Wreath with Cream Bow, Burlap Wreath, Christmas Wreath. $50.00, via Etsy.
- The Yule log, (also known as a bûche de Noël in France and Canada) is a traditional Christmas dessert served around the holiday. Chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting and decorated with chocolate bark. TriplePFeature