Photo via: trusper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Hey Wanderer: 299 no-sew ways to alter a t-shirt | DIY Fun Tips More
- Cricut Basics: How To Upload Images in Design Space (and Make Your Own Literary Geek T-Shirt) tutorial by Underground Crafter
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- Clever Easter project. What to do with old sheet music. (and old plastic eggs!)
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- With Halloween just around the corner, we thought it’s about time we take look into creepy crafts, such as these DIY Skull projects. These DIY skull ideas will be great for decorating your home or giving your October outfits that touch of horror. Hope you enjoy this list of DIY skull crafts! Halloween Skull Decoration … Continue reading 15 DIY Halloween Skull Decoration Ideas →
- This is an easy project you can do with just a few supplies laying around the garage! Perfect for that blank wall in your home where you never knew what to hang.
- How to Make Perfect Letters on Burlap. I love this DIY fall decor, I must add this craft project to my to do list!
- Add a thoughtful handmade element to any birthday celebration with handmade beeswax candles! for the full tutorial head to jojotastic.com