Photo via: bydawnnicole.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find out how to make this Lavender Oatmeal Goat Milk Soap. It is some of the best soap you will ever use! Great for calming dry itchy skin.
- Free Lettering Practice Worksheets from Tombow
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- This is an easy project you can do with just a few supplies laying around the garage! Perfect for that blank wall in your home where you never knew what to hang.
- The bark color is what I want to find in a wood product (these are tiles)
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Do you want to know how to build a DIY outdoor fire pit plans to warm your autumn and make smores? Find 57 inspiring design ideas in this article.
- If youve ever wanted to learn how to propagate succulents from leaves then this tutorial is for you! (This tells how to get FREE succulents!)
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Mod Podge formulas – what do the finishes look like? Use this handy guide! This is great when trying to decide what to use for your projects. modpodge finish decoupage