Photo via: crafts.tutsplus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- Tutorial on how to make your own monogram using Microsoft Word. Once you make the monogram you can resize it to use to decorate your home, make notecards…and more.
- Coffee cup mug – oversized extra large cappuccino mug ceramic in grey and aqua latte large (38.00 USD) by aveshamichael
- How To Remove Permanent Marker
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Looking for creative, fun and inexpensive ways to decorate your home? Here’s a super cute idea: make your own fairy lanterns. They look stunning, romantic and magical, with the flickering light going through the beautiful fairy silhouettes. These fairy lanterns are surprisingly easy to make and only require a few simple …
- 40+ pieces of free printable art from HP. Decorate your kitchen, build a gallery wall in your living room and more with these easy-to-print pieces. Tap this Pin to see the full range of styles available for download, and simply print on your HP printer. Artwork: BAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT by Valerie McKeehan for HP.
- these easy DIY scented mug candles are infused with your favorite tea blend (and how cute is the little teacup?)
- DIY round basket – coffee can, rope, hot glue- This would be a great way to have…
- These color change mugs are the coolest! Pour in hot coffee, or whatever you please, and the pretty marbled design disappears! crafts | craft ideas | craft ideas on a budget | easy craft ideas
- How to Antique Mirror Using Paint Stripper and Bleach – Decor Adventures
- Illustration transfer on polymer clay using simple everyday tools