Photo via: decoradventures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- How to paint mason jars! Such a quick and inexpensive home decor project!
- DIY Upholstered Headboard – Super EASY! From The Headboard Adventures, Part 2 | Young House Love
- How To Paint and Distress Mason Jars – A Step By Step, Picture Filled, Easy to Follow Comprehensive Guide on How to Paint and Distress Mason Jars – It All Started With Paint
- Salt Wash Finish on Furniture – Refunk My Junk – DIY Furniture Finish Tutorial – How to Paint Furniture with a coastal look
- DIY: How To Get This Damask Look With Paint – post lists products used and steps taken to get this great look.
- Stained Cornhole Game Boards – How to finish cornhole boards – paint easy stripes with @FrogTape
- These tassel fringe are so fun for colorful party decor – a NewYears Day party must. How to Make Your Own Tassel Garlands
- This DIY floating shelf mirror is so easy to make, but makes a huge…
- Antique Pallet Entry/Hallway Console – 130+ Inspired Wood Pallet Projects | 101 Pallet Ideas – Part 9
- Adventures in Decorating: kitchen island