Photo via: tipjunkie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Salt Wash Finish on Furniture – Refunk My Junk – DIY Furniture Finish Tutorial – How to Paint Furniture with a coastal look
- Handmade Bookcase – distressed paint finish on a bookcase made from salvaged wood and windows. This is gorgeous!
- How to Achieve the Weathered Paint Look
- Learn how to revive rusted metal furniture with a little elbow grease and some spray paint.
- Stained Cornhole Game Boards – How to finish cornhole boards – paint easy stripes with @FrogTape
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- This is the best tip for easily removing layers of old paint from furniture. You wont believe how simple this is!
- How to give your metal decor a DIY brushed metal finish
- How to finish seams without a serger – 6 EASY ways.
- How to apply a faux pewter finish
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project