Photo via: mugglenet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- You can do practically anything with a handful of pretty shells, and best of all, they`re FREE for the taking! Collect various shapes and sizes on your next trip to the beach, and turn them into one of these beautiful seashell projects. They truly are a work of art!
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- Easy folded shirt card tutorial with video! This card makes the perfect birthday or Fathers Day gift. Fill with photos of the kids or a gift card, and you have a handmade present they are sure to love!
- Well, I know its been driving you crazy what I did with those wooden spools from last post! ha! I turned them into small picture/card hol…
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- 26 Ingenious DIY Ideas For Small Spaces DIYReady.com | Easy DIY Crafts, Fun Projects, & DIY Craft Ideas For Kids & Adults
- DIY Popsicle stick angel ornaments for a tree or to hang off a present. Popsicle stick crafts bring to mind kindergarten camp crafts, dont they? But I think they get a bad rap. Theyre pretty ingenious & versatile little things.