Photo via: wineharlots.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make these easy colorful crafts using vintage wood spools! You can make these adorable vases for single flowers, hot glue a wine cork to your spool or create a crafty garland. All crafts use recycled materials and make for cute gifts or spring decorations!
- DIY round basket – coffee can, rope, hot glue- This would be a great way to have…
- Protect Your Wall from Stray Darts with This DIY Dartboard Cabinet Made of Wine Corks « MacGyverisms
- Glue gun and spray paint
- Dinosaur Bookends With Hot Glue!
- These wine cork succulent magnets are colorful magnets made from recycled wine corks. These pretty little staples will compliment your fridge perfectly!
- Hot glue fake flowers to a canvas and then pick 2 different color spray paints to add a gradient effect. by vladtodd
- How To Make Wine Glass Snow Globe Candle Holder | The WHOot
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Old window frame
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- Have Ice Last Longer with this DIY Insulated Ice Chest Cooler Cover Tutorial – Extend the life of the ice in your cooler while outdoors with this DIY insulated cooler cover. It is easy to make and perfect for camping, parties or hot days outside.