Photo via: housebyhoff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Take a look at this fun craft room tour by 365 Days of Crafts! This 6-tier paint storage is a thing of beauty!
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- In This House We Do Disney A3 poster by EvolutionPrints on Etsy
- Bird House by Larkin Jean Van Horn From the Night Thoughts Gallery Size in inches: 5 x 5 x 14 $550
- Don’t loose your keys, hang them by the front door with this House Key Frame. More Dollar Store Crafts and Hacks on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Inspired by the window covers in a living room by Commune Design, SF blogger and hands-on remodeler Caitlin Long of the Shingled House whipped up her own burlap version. Start to finish time for three panels: five hours.
- DIY Upholstered Headboard – Super EASY! From The Headboard Adventures, Part 2 | Young House Love
- House fish tanks. Seriously cool! (FYI for those of you worried abt the fish – theyre Betta fish [or Siamese Fighting Fish] and they prefer small spaces with non-filtered water. Theyre ok!)
- How to install a window box on a brick house – even better!
- DIY House Number Yard Post – A Pinterest Inspired Project
- Create romantic home décor with hanging stained glass vases inspired by Disney&…