Photo via: buggyandbuddy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handprint and Footprint Flowers and Vase Craft: an adorable gift for kids to make and give on Mother’s Day (don’t forget grandma too 🙂
- DIY Christmas Photo Ornament – a fun and easy way to preserve precious images!
- DIY Christmas ornament. Use a map of the state or country you grew up in, favorite vacation spot, town you got married, etc…..great as a gift!!
- Everyday Ornament Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — This boho-chic decoration is as easy to customize to match your home as it is to make. Hang your ornament from doorknobs, windows, wherever you need a pop of color!
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- Wire bird ornament ~~ hmm christmas ideas …
- Cinnamon Stick Trees | 30+ DIY Christmas Crafts for Kids to Make
- Youll absolutely love our simple and easy Minions Door Wreath! This easy craft is great for kids and a fun idea for a party!
- Create a fun DIY Fruit Fan with this adorable kids craft which is perfect for summer. Keep the kids busy with this fun and simple craft idea.
- Make this DIY Fathers Day fishing craft as a gift for the fisherman in your life! This rustic frame look is created using wooden fish and faux wood craft paper and is great for kids to help make.
- These construction paper rainbow flowers are perfect diy paper flowers for your kids to make! Use these fun paper flowers for a great Mothers Day card, Spring craft, or to practice scissor skills and rainbow order.
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project