Photo via: todayscreativelife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We’re all big fans of mason jars! Whether it’s geometric votive holders or an indoor terrarium, find a wonderful craft for your home with help from Jo-Ann. And thanks to this collection of 100+ Mason Jar Projects there are even more ways to use your favorite decoration.
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Vibrant Summer Pots for Planting | Add a pop of color to your garden with just a few inexpensive clay pots and some outdoor paint!
- Has your Mason jar collection gotten a bit out of control? Were here to help! Check out these creative ideas for Mason jar decorations, centerpieces, planters, and more.
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- Fruit Filled Ice Cubes with Mint – Berry filled Ice cubes for fun entertaining. Great for 4th of July | See more on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Broccoli Salad with Pasta | This fresh salad is great for spring and summer as a side or main dish. See the recipe on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- How to paint mason jars! Such a quick and inexpensive home decor project!
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- If you’re sick of the standard Father’s Day gift ideas, try something new! This Father’s Day, give Dad or Grandpa this DIY All Natural Mustache and Beard Balm! You can make this for him with just a few ingredients and his facial hair will feel soft and smell great all year!
- With Halloween just around the corner, we thought it’s about time we take look into creepy crafts, such as these DIY Skull projects. These DIY skull ideas will be great for decorating your home or giving your October outfits that touch of horror. Hope you enjoy this list of DIY skull crafts! Halloween Skull Decoration … Continue reading 15 DIY Halloween Skull Decoration Ideas →