Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- Here is a step by step tutorial on how to make your own Mason Jar Sewing Kit – great to make as gifts for the crafty people on your gift list!
- A great tutorial for doing corner hems!
- Make a puff quilt with this simple tutorial. Also known as a biscuit quilt, this easy quilt is perfect for even a beginner to make and so cute! Makes a great baby shower gift or birthday present.
- How to Make a Flower Lei Tutorial – Making a flower lei is much easier than it looks. See how I made a floral necklace with fresh flowers. Great for graduation or weddings. Makes a perfect DIY Mothers Day Gift.
- DIY Light box tutorial. How to make a lightbox to take great product photos for Etsy, Ebay and Amazon. Tutorials for crafters and craft businesses. Arts and crafts
- Floor Pillow Tutorial (great instructions provided for these pretty and easy-to-make pillows) – Creative Outpour
- This would be great for the backyard! Firepit in 4 easy steps (click through for tutorial)
- GREAT tutorial for bench cushion. And she uses shower curtains for fabric, which is genius for outdoor cushions.
- Great tutorial and ideas for using the new spray chalky paint for transforming accessories or furniture. From Ka Styles
- Cupcake Cone Tutorial – these would make a great addition to a birthday party! And theyre so easy!
- This is a great weekend project: Revamp an old sweater Heres the tutorial: http://www.craftstylish.com/item/27229/how-to-make-a-basic-sweater-something-special