Photo via: store.southernzoomer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.
- Brilliant DIY Decor Ideas for The Bedroom – DIY Rustic Letters with Flowers – Rustic and Vintage Decorating Projects for Bedroom Furniture, Bedding, Wall Art, Headboards, Rugs, Tables and Accessories. Tutorials and Step By Step Instructions http:diyjoy.com/diy-decor-bedroom-ideas
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- DIY coasters: Buy tile, add modge podge and scrapbook paper, then spray with acrylic spray paint. Great for housewarming gifts 🙂 Thanks for the idea @Maria Canavello Mrasek Canavello Mrasek Neves Hamner!
- If you’re sick of the standard Father’s Day gift ideas, try something new! This Father’s Day, give Dad or Grandpa this DIY All Natural Mustache and Beard Balm! You can make this for him with just a few ingredients and his facial hair will feel soft and smell great all year!
- This is the best tip for easily removing layers of old paint from furniture. You wont believe how simple this is!
- Learn how to revive rusted metal furniture with a little elbow grease and some spray paint.
- Cheap DIY Crafts for $15 or less for Super Saturday | Lots of cute craft kits to choose from! DIY ideas on a budget. Also great ideas for crafts to make and sell
- What paint for furniture and why= GREAT!!!!!!!!
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It’s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- 40+ pieces of free printable art from HP. Decorate your kitchen, build a gallery wall in your living room and more with these easy-to-print pieces. Tap this Pin to see the full range of styles available for download, and simply print on your HP printer. Artwork: BAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT by Valerie McKeehan for HP.
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow