Photo via: tonjeboganes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- WHAT?! You can paint your kitchen cabinets without priming or sanding. Wooo hooo! No I finally know how to paint kitchen cabinets without it taking forever. Totally going to try this. This blogger shared how her cabinets are holding up 2 years later and they still look great!
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- DIY Cornhole, great gift idea for guys! – Bower Power
- Turn an outdated hutch into a craft storage center – Such a great DIY furniture makeover idea that requires just a bit of paint!
- Shower Curtain Rug – this is a great idea because home decor fabrics are SO expensive! But shower curtains are cheap and come in just about any color or pattern you could ever want. Brilliant!
- Great idea for a homemade gift – fleece tie pillow!
- Country Laundry Room – Found on Zillow Digs – Love all the cabinets
- Great idea to reuse your graduation tassels: turn them in to Christmas ornaments
- This looks like a great idea to do.
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.
- This DIY Party Backdrop is perfect for not only birthday parties but also for a photo booth! Such a great party decoration idea! DIY Party Background
- Youll absolutely love our simple and easy Minions Door Wreath! This easy craft is great for kids and a fun idea for a party!