Photo via: acozycupoftea.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- I have no idea why I love this!!! Cute for a makeup station — DIY Fake Eyelashes Wall Art Tutorial from Make My Lemonade…
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Love this Horse String Art Project! The tips for making string art are great and its the perfect gift for horse lovers. Easy and inexpensive wall decor! // 3 Little Greenwoods
- Ha!! Such a great idea!! Hittin up the thrift store for some books..
- DIY Lotion Bars and Lip Balm Recipe. Make your own lotion bars and lip balm. Great Gift Idea! Free beauty recipe tutorial from FiberArtsy.com
- Key hooks. I like this idea for my garage or laundry room but Id paint the keys and mount them onto a painted board.
- DIY coasters: Buy tile, add modge podge and scrapbook paper, then spray with acrylic spray paint. Great for housewarming gifts 🙂 Thanks for the idea @Maria Canavello Mrasek Canavello Mrasek Neves Hamner!
- Great tutorial and ideas for using the new spray chalky paint for transforming accessories or furniture. From Ka Styles
- Origami Money Graduation Caps + Tassels
- DIY Furniture Hacks | An Old Table into Kids Lego Table | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture Made From Things You Might Not Expect – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- patchwork chest of drawers… DIY with modge podge and paper scraps Ive been planning something like this. The scraps are such a great idea!