Photo via: howtohaveitall.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What a great homemade gift! Beautiful quotes on handtowels are perfect for friends and family, and any hostess! Printable quotes are included with the how-to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/ehow-crafts/blog/diy-kitchen-hand-towels-with-quotes/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=fanpage&utm_content=blog
- DIY Cornhole, great gift idea for guys! – Bower Power
- Super easy teething protector for crib. Made with fleece. Just cut and tie. Ill have to remember this and make it!!!
- Floor Pillow Tutorial (great instructions provided for these pretty and easy-to-make pillows) – Creative Outpour
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- How to make Nail Varnish Marbled Coasters. These beautiful marbled coasters are beautiful as so simple to make. A great homemade gift and DIY craft
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!
- fleece tie blanket instructions with pictures | Step 6: Tell your friends about the project, and get them involved!
- Here is a step by step tutorial on how to make your own Mason Jar Sewing Kit – great to make as gifts for the crafty people on your gift list!
- How to Make a Flower Lei Tutorial – Making a flower lei is much easier than it looks. See how I made a floral necklace with fresh flowers. Great for graduation or weddings. Makes a perfect DIY Mothers Day Gift.
- DIY Lotion Bars and Lip Balm Recipe. Make your own lotion bars and lip balm. Great Gift Idea! Free beauty recipe tutorial from FiberArtsy.com
- Turn an outdated hutch into a craft storage center – Such a great DIY furniture makeover idea that requires just a bit of paint!