Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Sleigh Bed Makeover With Chalk Mix and Paint
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.
- DIY: How To Get This Damask Look With Paint – post lists products used and steps taken to get this great look.
- no sew || SUPER FLUFFY tutu || tutorial || Easy to follow directions and link to a coordinating mask www.365daysofcrafts.com
- Felt ball Pom-Pom Branches cute for spring or Easter decor. Translator on right of text … Link for video tutorial to make felt balls included.
- The Lucet Co – followed the link to learn what it is… what a neat gadget! But I didnt know where to pin it!
- Make Your Own Headboard – DIY Headboard Ideas
- DIY Upholstered Headboard – Super EASY! From The Headboard Adventures, Part 2 | Young House Love
- DIY bookshelf headboard