Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hot pot holder with wine corks – huh, a frame, a glue gun, and corks.
- Hot glue fake flowers to a canvas and then pick 2 different color spray paints to add a gradient effect. by vladtodd
- Spray paint a cheap white fan. DIY cute vintage look. Also perfect for a stuffy dorm!
- Spray paint faux flowers one colour and attach to a canvas.
- Repurpose old lamp bases from thrift shops/yard sales – spray paint white and make candle pillars.
- Learn how to revive rusted metal furniture with a little elbow grease and some spray paint.
- How to Spray Paint Cabinets|Bathroom Makeover You can spray paint bathroom cabinets?!! Mind blown.
- Rose gold spray paint colors. Krylon, Design Master and Rust-oleum colors samples.
- Great tutorial and ideas for using the new spray chalky paint for transforming accessories or furniture. From Ka Styles
- DIY coasters: Buy tile, add modge podge and scrapbook paper, then spray with acrylic spray paint. Great for housewarming gifts 🙂 Thanks for the idea @Maria Canavello Mrasek Canavello Mrasek Neves Hamner!
- Photo holders – Made from Dollar Store Candle Holders and Picture Frames – just paint and glue tog.
- Mix Elmers glue with food coloring to paint onto anything glass to create a seaglass effect when dry. Now thats just cool.