Photo via: homeiswheretheboatis.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- Hey Wanderer: 299 no-sew ways to alter a t-shirt | DIY Fun Tips More
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- Dont throw it away! How to make hand milled soap from leftover soap scraps | PreparednessMama
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- 7. Use bubble wrap for floating flowers. — 13 Clever Flower Arrangement Tips & Tricks
- Why not recycle your seed packets and create adorable decoupaged seed packet terra cotta pots for the garden!
- These paper hyacinth flowers are easy to put together and make a gorgeous DIY bouquet! Such a fun spring craft idea!
- Photography Tips | Shutter Speed Cheat Sheet | A handy guide for helping you determine how to set your shutter speed.
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Dandelion flower making tutorial gumpaste flower tutorial