Photo via: freeprettythingsforyou.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With Halloween just around the corner, we thought it’s about time we take look into creepy crafts, such as these DIY Skull projects. These DIY skull ideas will be great for decorating your home or giving your October outfits that touch of horror. Hope you enjoy this list of DIY skull crafts! Halloween Skull Decoration … Continue reading 15 DIY Halloween Skull Decoration Ideas →
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- For all of you mommies that are thinking about what to get Dad for Fathers day, we have created this adorable plaque. The wording can be altered from Children to Child, as well. These are all hand made right here in CO. We appreciate your support. By FrameYourStoryShop
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- There I go and make a post about not posting. But Ive been working on these things all week so I just got the idea. Its not really a step by step just showing the different styles.
- Vinegar has been a household-cleaning staple for decades. It can help tackle almost any chore, from cleaning appliances to making sinks and showers shine. We took its power and improved it with an updated design that allows for more application control and zero splashes in our new Vinegar Gel No-Rinse Cleaner. Learn all of the ways you can put it to use around your home at Blog.MrsMeyers.com.
- There is nothing more annoying than cleaning window tracks in my opinion. Do you agree? Not only is it tedious, but it is also rather gross if you put it off like I do And mine are yucky! My apologies there. No worries, however, because I’ve figured out a trick that gets it done quick …
- Barber, BarberShopPole, Cardboard, SignArt, UpcycledCardboard You wont believe your eyes! It doesnt seem to be possible that this piece of art is a Cardboard Barber Shop Sign! Wait until you see the photos. Recreate antique artwork and classic signs by upcycling everyday objects like this Cardboard
- We absolutely love tulips, but they can be difficult to make look perfect in all of your vases. Here are our tips to create the best floral arrangement for these gorgeous spring blooms.
- It Is Well With My Soul Sign, Framed Wood Sign, Framed Wood Sign All Is Well With My Soul by ChippedWithCharm on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/506208561/it-is-well-with-my-soul-sign-framed-wood
- DIY dog bed that I made for all the animals!! My mom had made a fleece throw a couple of years ago. I untied one end and took the stuffing out of some old dog beds and made one large dog bed…Maggie is loving it!!!