Photo via: bostonbeadcompanyblog.squarespace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Origami Money Graduation Caps + Tassels
- This whimsical wine bottle wind chime is made using glass beads and a wooden dinger strung on a nylon coated steel wire and finished with a
- All jewelry is handcrafted with glass beads and silver plated accents. – Bracelets are made with a memory wire material and easy clasp closure, so it will fit all wrist sizes comfortably.
- DIY: Zigzag Bracelet – You will need: A piece of oval 10×5 mm chain 40” cord 29-30 6mm beads 2 pliers Preparation: (1) Take apart the chain using the pliers. There should be 25-26 links. (2) Take the cord and fold it in half. (3) Use pictures as your guide to complete the bracelet.
- Various embroidery stitches
- Crochet Long Loop Shell Stitch Free Pattern – Crochet Radian Stitches Free Patterns
- Learning hand embroidery is fun and easy with these 15 essential stitches for beginners and experienced stitchers!
- This video is AWESOME. Teaches the 5 basic crochet stitches.
- Silhouette Design Store Artist: My Collection Release + a HUGE Giveaway! | DawnNicoleDesigns.com
- Own Two Hands – Spool knitting with beads. Neat technique for jazzing up I-cord. (Might be fun to add to Christmas Tree Garland.)