Photo via: stampingyearround.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You can do practically anything with a handful of pretty shells, and best of all, they`re FREE for the taking! Collect various shapes and sizes on your next trip to the beach, and turn them into one of these beautiful seashell projects. They truly are a work of art!
- All jewelry is handcrafted with glass beads and silver plated accents. – Bracelets are made with a memory wire material and easy clasp closure, so it will fit all wrist sizes comfortably.
- Free Ravelry pattern: pom pom beanie hat in all sizes from baby to adult in super bulky weight. Perfect for scrap yarn stash busting and last minute gifts.
- Homemade Fabric Softener – 2 ingredient using supplies you have on hand at home!
- GREAT tutorial for bench cushion. And she uses shower curtains for fabric, which is genius for outdoor cushions.
- how to dye fabric quick and rough shibori style
- Cute felt and fabric keyring.
- put fabric under glass of inexpensive picture frame to create a tray – cute for a bathroom
- How to make Fabric Fairy Wings » Firefly Path
- How to make a Fabric USA Map – Mommy Is Coo Coo
- Fabric covered circle bulletin boards
- Kindle Your Creativity: Master Bedroom Redo – DIY Fabric Headboard