Photo via: modernmasters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- Pottery Barn Style Dresser Revival – Top 60 Furniture Makeover DIY Projects and Negotiation Secrets
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- A dresser dressed in silver. I wish I was more daring with paint and furniture
- Chalk paint can be modern! Use it to create this Modern Ikea Hack Shelf with DecoArt Chalk Paints. Thick coverage means one coat and quick results!
- Transform old glass jars into shabby chic vases with lace and ribbon | followpics.co
- Double Wrapped Fabric Wreath with Modern Navy Blue and Mustard Yellow Prints. Made by Wreaths By Emma Ruth
- DIY Modern Painted Arrow Onesie For the Love of…
- Don’t loose your keys, hang them by the front door with this House Key Frame. More Dollar Store Crafts and Hacks on Frugal Coupon Living.
- How to turn an old dresser into a TV Stand Paint Color Valspar Lilac Muse
- 40+ pieces of free printable art from HP. Decorate your kitchen, build a gallery wall in your living room and more with these easy-to-print pieces. Tap this Pin to see the full range of styles available for download, and simply print on your HP printer. Artwork: BAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT by Valerie McKeehan for HP.
- These beautiful rock garden markers have been painted with special outdoor paint. They look beautiful in the garden – get the instructions to make your own!