Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Calavera Printable for Dia de los Muertos from Tried & True
- Learn how to revive rusted metal furniture with a little elbow grease and some spray paint.
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- DIY Fashion Project – gold glitter button earrings – easy handmade jewellery tutorial
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- Sarah es mi amiga. Yo salo con su los fines de semana. Nosotros comemos el amuerzo y imos al el cine. A veces, compartimos cosas sobre la escuela y las hermanos. Sarah es muy divertida porque ella es cómica.
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Brown Sugar and Bacon Bacon Beans | These baked beans are semi-homemade and the perfect blend of sweet, savory and smoky! Topped with delicious bacon, theyre sure to be a hit! | http://thechunkychef.com
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- DIY: Zigzag Bracelet – You will need: A piece of oval 10×5 mm chain 40” cord 29-30 6mm beads 2 pliers Preparation: (1) Take apart the chain using the pliers. There should be 25-26 links. (2) Take the cord and fold it in half. (3) Use pictures as your guide to complete the bracelet.
- With Halloween just around the corner, we thought it’s about time we take look into creepy crafts, such as these DIY Skull projects. These DIY skull ideas will be great for decorating your home or giving your October outfits that touch of horror. Hope you enjoy this list of DIY skull crafts! Halloween Skull Decoration … Continue reading 15 DIY Halloween Skull Decoration Ideas →