Photo via: oksanalikesit.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!
- DIY Safety Pin Bracelet 80 safety pins Beads Elastic cording Place beads on pin as desire. After you have beaded all your pins thread them onto two elastic strings equal in length. Alternate the tops and bottoms of the pins. When you have finished, tightly tie the beginning of the top string to the end. Cut the excess strings and youre done!!
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- With Halloween just around the corner, we thought it’s about time we take look into creepy crafts, such as these DIY Skull projects. These DIY skull ideas will be great for decorating your home or giving your October outfits that touch of horror. Hope you enjoy this list of DIY skull crafts! Halloween Skull Decoration … Continue reading 15 DIY Halloween Skull Decoration Ideas →
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- Everyday Ornament Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — This boho-chic decoration is as easy to customize to match your home as it is to make. Hang your ornament from doorknobs, windows, wherever you need a pop of color!
- Barber, BarberShopPole, Cardboard, SignArt, UpcycledCardboard You wont believe your eyes! It doesnt seem to be possible that this piece of art is a Cardboard Barber Shop Sign! Wait until you see the photos. Recreate antique artwork and classic signs by upcycling everyday objects like this Cardboard