Photo via: oldhousetonewhome.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get ready to spend time outside with these Slatted Outdoor Sofa Build Plans. This outdoor seating is beautifully built with mostly 2x4s, but looks much more expensive. It features slatted seat that can be used with or without sofa cushions. The beautiful lines of the legs are inspired by classic Adirondack chairs. Housefulofhandmade.com | Free woodworking plans | Kreg Pocket Holes | Outdoor Bench | DIY Patio Furniture | Rustic Outdoor Sofa | DIY Outdoor Sofa
- DIY patio deck with built in drink coolers ( full instructions!)
- There is nothing more annoying than cleaning window tracks in my opinion. Do you agree? Not only is it tedious, but it is also rather gross if you put it off like I do And mine are yucky! My apologies there. No worries, however, because I’ve figured out a trick that gets it done quick …
- Old window frame
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- 37 Truly Easy No Sew DIY Clothing Hacks
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- Sew sock kangaroo with baby kangaroo in the pouch, Mama Kass & Baby Kaden. Perfect to sew as gift and toys for kids especially Mothers Day and Baby Shower – Page 2 of 2
- No Sew Fleece Minecraft Creeper Scarf
- No Sew Fairy Wings Tutorial Part 2 of 2 by *vickybunnyangel on deviantART
- When you need a quick new purse look no further than this easy, no sew, leather clutch to update your favourite outfit.