Photo via: himisspuff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shells, critters, sand and memories these beach themed crafts for kids are fun to dive into this summer to get creative on those long hot days.
- Make a set of these mini ombre herb pots for under $5! A fun DIY craft idea to do with the family.
- Has your Mason jar collection gotten a bit out of control? Were here to help! Check out these creative ideas for Mason jar decorations, centerpieces, planters, and more.
- NO WAY! Homemade Glow in the Dark Sand Tutorial from Growing a Jeweled Rose. We love this and other summer fun bucket list ideas for kids on Frugal Coupon Living.
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- DIY- Dry brush ombré painting. Start with it dark at the top and drag it downwards, dont add more to the bottom than what is drug there. Then take gold leafing and pat it up top.
- rustic wooden palette wedding decor / http://www.himisspuff.com/rustic-wood-pallet-wedding-ideas/7/
- Fun ideas for a Disney Frozen Summer Birthday Party. Cute food ideas, Olaf cupcakes, printables, party favors and games for a kids birthday, luau, beach or pool party. See more cute party ideas at LivingLocurto.com
- paper boat for centerpieces diy. Change the colors for a pirate them.
- DIY Patriotic Mason Jars. You can DIY these adorable Flag Mason Jars for your 4th of July wedding or Memorial Day centerpiece. Find everything you need at Afloral.com.
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- these easy DIY scented mug candles are infused with your favorite tea blend (and how cute is the little teacup?)