Photo via: sweetbellaroos.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Washi Tape DIY Projects • Lots of Ideas & Tutorials!
- DIY Washi Tape Bookmark
- Washi Tape and Permanent Marker Coasters | Community Post: 17 Coaster DIYs Made With 20-Cent Tile
- Washi tape letters.
- Washi tape for the home
- 3 Ways to Use Washi Tape
- How to re-purpose a thrift store canvas – Id like to try this with a smaller canvas and would definitely use contact paper vs. tape.
- Love emojis? Then you will love these emoji bookmarks made from duct tape! Duct tape bookmarks are so easy and make perfect teen and tween crafts.
- These 7 genius scent hacks thatll make your home smell like Spring are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT tips and recipes! Now I have a great way to make my home smell fresh and clean! Definitely pinning!
- DIY Wall Art – Super easy, just plywood, painters tape and some paint! Great impact for low price!
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut