Photo via: zakkalife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Washi Tape Clean vs Dirty Dishwasher Magnet- so easy & so cute!
- Washi Tape DIY Projects • Lots of Ideas & Tutorials!
- Washi Tape and Permanent Marker Coasters | Community Post: 17 Coaster DIYs Made With 20-Cent Tile
- 3 Ways to Use Washi Tape
- Washi tape for the home
- Washi tape letters.
- Make a yarn ball bookmark for all the book lovers in your life. Follow this easy, simple DIY with step-by-step photos. A cute gift for book clubs too!
- Aries wire bookmark by TuranianWalk on Etsy, $6.50
- Aprils Baby Giraffe Bookmark Amigurumi Crochet Pattern http://hearthookhome.com/aprils-baby-giraffe-bookmark-amigurumi-crochet-pattern/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Ashlea%20K%20-%20Heart%2C%20Hook%2C%20Home&utm_content=April%27s%20Baby%20Giraffe%20Bookmark%20Amigurumi%20Crochet%20Pattern
- DIY Wall Art – Super easy, just plywood, painters tape and some paint! Great impact for low price!
- DIY gift bags using scrapbook paper…just a little folding and some tape
- Love emojis? Then you will love these emoji bookmarks made from duct tape! Duct tape bookmarks are so easy and make perfect teen and tween crafts.