Photo via: homeheartcraft.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Verse of the Week Clip Board Vintage Reclaimed Wood by kijsa
- Make these easy colorful crafts using vintage wood spools! You can make these adorable vases for single flowers, hot glue a wine cork to your spool or create a crafty garland. All crafts use recycled materials and make for cute gifts or spring decorations!
- It Is Well With My Soul Sign, Framed Wood Sign, Framed Wood Sign All Is Well With My Soul by ChippedWithCharm on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/506208561/it-is-well-with-my-soul-sign-framed-wood
- Steel wool disolved in vinegar (stain for weathered barn board look)
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…
- DIY: Vintage Classroom-Style Posters. A cheap and easy way to display or hang any poster!
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Shade – Cottage, Vintage, Farmhouse.
- Spray paint a cheap white fan. DIY cute vintage look. Also perfect for a stuffy dorm!
- Brilliant DIY Decor Ideas for The Bedroom – DIY Rustic Letters with Flowers – Rustic and Vintage Decorating Projects for Bedroom Furniture, Bedding, Wall Art, Headboards, Rugs, Tables and Accessories. Tutorials and Step By Step Instructions http:diyjoy.com/diy-decor-bedroom-ideas
- DIY birch wood candle holder
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.
- DIY Pallet Wood Raised Garden Beds