Photo via: iheartnaptime.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My copper infatuation is still in full swing so when I was looking for plant stands for the studio and came up empty handed, I took matters into my own hands. Get the full DIY after the jump… I foun
- Industrial Pendant Cage Pendant Light Makeover, DIY Wood Wall Hanger Tutorial | $2 and Ten Minutes.
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- I Followed My Heart Beach House Decor
- Weave vertical stripes – Weaving lesson for beginners – YouTube
- diy concrete and copper plant pots
- Plant your own herbs with this super-nifty DIY. | Heres The Easiest Way To Grow Your Own Herbs
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- DIY wall planters, plant pockets from air dry clay diyproject
- DIY Craft Project: Sharpie Mug Tutorial – Custom heart handle mugs that require…
- Wrapped Initials Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart yarns — This fun yarn wrapping craft is a quick way to personalize any room with a monogram look. Choose your own initials, or show your support for your alma mater. Showcase them in an empty frame for a great finish.
- This easy DIY Stamped Friendship Tea Towel is the perfect gift from the heart. Make one to give and make one to keep. Stampin! Up Eastern Beauty set is the star of this craft project.