Photo via: younghouselove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making A Ceiling Light With A Diffuser From A Lamp Shade | Young House Love
- For design inspiration and DIY projects, follow Young House Love.
- How to make a tulle skirt. This post has pictorials for the math part and the sewing part, so it makes it super easy.
- DIY hanging organiser for your desk or anywhere in the house | easy craft ideas
- 25 Awesome project ideas that tween and teen (probably young teen) boys will go for! Love the X-Wing!
- If youre looking for a super quick redo for your reupholstered pieces, this is it! Painting an Upholstered Chair was a really quick project, and I finished it in around 2-3 hours.
- Free Fitness Journal Meal Planning Printables – Tap the pin if you love super heroes too! Cause guess what? you will LOVE these super hero fitness shirts!
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Make these SUPER easy and inexpensive DIY custom coasters from maps! And give them as a popular and meaningful hostess gift, housewarming gift, birthday or holiday gift! They are ALWAYS a hit! Easy to follow tutorial from heatherednest.com
- Soup ladle candle holder – another easy Shabby Chic DIY project! These lovely soup ladles go from around £3 on eBay and the rest is just scraps.
- No Sew Fairy Wings Tutorial Part 2 of 2 by *vickybunnyangel on deviantART
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.