Photo via: engineermommy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Have a magical Family dinner and a movie night with this Beauty and The Beast DIY centerpiece Materials: — teacup printable — cork circle — plastic rose — scissors — vase — tape
- DIY coasters: Buy tile, add modge podge and scrapbook paper, then spray with acrylic spray paint. Great for housewarming gifts 🙂 Thanks for the idea @Maria Canavello Mrasek Canavello Mrasek Neves Hamner!
- Peter Pan movie quotes FREE Printables – Set of 4 – perfect wall art for nursery, kids room, or playroom – OkieHome blog and freebies
- Blue Magic Easy DIY Tub and Tile Cleaner. Works best at removing soap scum from glass showers.
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!
- DIY: DATE NIGHT JAR Also put names of restaurants, when cant decide where to go, put in jar
- Summertime DIY Collab| Mason Jar Floral Night Light
- DIY Upcycled / Repurposed Rustic Farmhouse Barnwood Tray from a thrifted cutting board by Sadie Seasongoods
- Easy DIY Confetti Tray | Add a touch of fun, a splash of color, and sparkle to your home with this Easy DIY Confetti Tray craft idea.
- put fabric under glass of inexpensive picture frame to create a tray – cute for a bathroom
- Learn how to make your own concrete tray! Click for more information!