Photo via: makeit-loveit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Love this DIY Crate Coffee Table on Wheels! Perfect project to recycle old pallet wood too! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY Furniture Hacks | An Old Table into Kids Lego Table | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture Made From Things You Might Not Expect – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Pottery Barn Style Dresser Revival – Top 60 Furniture Makeover DIY Projects and Negotiation Secrets
- Fun DIY project to revive an old, drab wooden bookshelf – give it a bright color and make it the focal point in your room or hallway!
- Upcycle window herb planter. Turn an old window and some tin cans into a stunning herb planter. Free template download and instructions.
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- Replace the light bulbs in an old chandelier with inexpensive solar lights. Hang it from a tree branch. | 32 Cheap And Easy Backyard Ideas That Are Borderline Genius
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- DIY- Dry brush ombré painting. Start with it dark at the top and drag it downwards, dont add more to the bottom than what is drug there. Then take gold leafing and pat it up top.
- Make a colorful DIY mermaid headband with an old headband, yarn, seashells, tulle, and glue! Just wrap yarn, glue, and embellish!