Photo via: stylemepretty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hey Wanderer: 299 no-sew ways to alter a t-shirt | DIY Fun Tips More
- Making A Ceiling Light With A Diffuser From A Lamp Shade | Young House Love
- Photography Tips | Shutter Speed Cheat Sheet | A handy guide for helping you determine how to set your shutter speed.
- 25 Examples Of How To Display Photos On Your Walls | wall product design | wall pictures photos interior design how to house display decorations Architectural Photography
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.
- DIY rope ottomans: http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2015/07/22/diy-rope-ottomans/
- Double Wrapped Fabric Wreath with Modern Navy Blue and Mustard Yellow Prints. Made by Wreaths By Emma Ruth
- Fruit Filled Ice Cubes with Mint – Berry filled Ice cubes for fun entertaining. Great for 4th of July | See more on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage