Photo via: beautifulmatters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Have Ice Last Longer with this DIY Insulated Ice Chest Cooler Cover Tutorial – Extend the life of the ice in your cooler while outdoors with this DIY insulated cooler cover. It is easy to make and perfect for camping, parties or hot days outside.
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- A mermaid cupcake tower diy that you can make for cheap. Use Olyfun craft sheets and buckets from the dollar store to create this whimsical beach bash cupcake tower. A great way to add a burst of color to your party decorations.
- If you have a pool, towels and bathing suits are bound to pile up quick. Keep things tidy with this DIY trick. This versatile project can also be used to hang jackets, hats and bags, making it perfect for non-pool owners too. Get the tutorial at The Summery Umbrella.
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.
- Make these easy colorful crafts using vintage wood spools! You can make these adorable vases for single flowers, hot glue a wine cork to your spool or create a crafty garland. All crafts use recycled materials and make for cute gifts or spring decorations!
- Scrapbooking on a Budget Scrapbooking can be expensive — anyone whos browsed around a craft store can tell you that! But there IS a way to enjoy this hobby with out breaking the bank!
- do it yourself divas: DIY: Decoupage Q Can be used as fabric stiffener too. Elmers Glue All and water= matte finish and water resistant. And a little varnish too= glossy finish. Seal it with polyerythane= water proof. Just be careful on photos as apparently some Elmers glue contains acid. Brilliant.
- Hot pot holder with wine corks – huh, a frame, a glue gun, and corks.