Photo via: joybobo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bold Colorful Navy Tan Gray Beige Floral Flower Burst Set of 2 Prints Wall Decor Abstract Art Bedroom Bathroom Nursery Picture Crib
- DIY round basket – coffee can, rope, hot glue- This would be a great way to have…
- DIY rope ottomans: http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2015/07/22/diy-rope-ottomans/
- ♥ Cool DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY Pinspiration: Wooden crate cat bed and scratching post. No instructions but looks pretty simple… 2 crates, wood posts, rope and a carpet covered base.
- Wood and Rope Tree Swing
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- DIY wall art
- if you are looking for a quick update for a boring old frame or just a new look on your gallery wall, then this simple DIY on how to create a rustic frame with birch wood slices is for you! The good thing is this takes less than 30 minutes to complete!
- DIY wall planters, plant pockets from air dry clay diyproject
- Boho Lovers, This DIY Statement Wall Hanging Mirror Is for You via Brit + Co
- DIY Wall Art – Super easy, just plywood, painters tape and some paint! Great impact for low price!
- I have no idea why I love this!!! Cute for a makeup station — DIY Fake Eyelashes Wall Art Tutorial from Make My Lemonade…