Photo via: stylemepretty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY round basket – coffee can, rope, hot glue- This would be a great way to have…
- DIY Rope Wall.
- ♥ Cool DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY Pinspiration: Wooden crate cat bed and scratching post. No instructions but looks pretty simple… 2 crates, wood posts, rope and a carpet covered base.
- DIY starry ceiling: http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2015/07/28/diy-starry-ceiling/ | Photography: Ruth Eileen – http://rutheileenphotography.com/ More
- Wood and Rope Tree Swing
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- X Marks The Spot For This DIY!