Photo via: womansday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- DIY Projects – Outdoor Games – DIY Giant Backyard KerPlunk Game Tutorial – fun for barbecues – cookouts – backyard birthday parties DIY Tutorial via allParenting
- Awesome DIY fishing game. Perfect rainy day activity, letter f alphabet activity, This Magnetic Fish Game is fun and fabulous for kids to play, party ideas
- Follow these simple instructions to make a beautiful DIY clay hand ring dish thats both beautiful and functional atop your desk.
- Create an easy-to-make DIY ring holder & display by repurposing a vintage cigar box and upcycled bed sheet fabric. Super easy and you might already have all the supplies! Another great jewelry organization idea by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Stained Cornhole Game Boards – How to finish cornhole boards – paint easy stripes with @FrogTape
- Make a Carnival-Style Ball Toss
- Fill eggs with paint and toss them at canvas. Add it to the bucket list
- Designer Nicholas Heckaman of The Ring Tree meticulously handcrafts detailed rings out of US coins. The Gainesville, Florida-based designer first discovered his skill when he was looking for the perfect ring to propose to his girlfriend with. He managed to create a special engagement ring out of a silver coin with a hammer and “a lot of patience.”
- Wire Hearts Ring- A Tutorial
- fairy wing tutorial – Lady of the One Ring
- Make with a 2 ring binder. I think this would be good for a classroom calendar as well!