Photo via: leafandletterhandmade.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Stick loom weavings. (Or magic wands as my kids call them)
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons
- You can do practically anything with a handful of pretty shells, and best of all, they`re FREE for the taking! Collect various shapes and sizes on your next trip to the beach, and turn them into one of these beautiful seashell projects. They truly are a work of art!
- Easy to make from old bath and body works candle jars! Freeze your jar a couple hours to get the wax out easily. I used a knife to take off the label on bottom and nail polish remover for anything that didnt come off. Mod podge a layer with paint brush and I used Martha Stewart glitter! 🙂 easy!
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- Easy folded shirt card tutorial with video! This card makes the perfect birthday or Fathers Day gift. Fill with photos of the kids or a gift card, and you have a handmade present they are sure to love!
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- Cinnamon Stick Trees | 30+ DIY Christmas Crafts for Kids to Make
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Button Tree DIY..Ask now on how to become a member of my new website coming soon. For now these boards are open to the public but will soon go private. Ask now on how to become a member. Keep following for more DIY ideas and info of the opening of the site.
- Glue push pins to back of clothes pins to hang and replace childrens work on school bulletins easily! Why didnt I think of this???